Claire went in for her 2 month check up and shots today. Mom and dad estimated her weight a bit low. We thought she would be around 7.5 pounds... she weighed in at 8 lbs 9 oz! No wonder mom's arms are toning up! This put her at 3.7% on the growth chart. She hasn't gained any ground on length but considering the size of her mom she may be destined to be on the low end of the curve. She gained quite a bit on the size of her head (she's getting pretty full of herself, eh?). She was actually barely on the growth curve relative to her head size previously but she jumped all the way up to the 6th %-tile. Mom attributes this to her massive brain development :)
Claire took her shots like a trooper. She cried but calmed down very quickly and has been sleeping most of the day. Mom had a very hard time with the shots too so she was glad when Claire returned to her peaceful sleepy self before she even finished dressing her. Tough girl!
3 comments:
I've always thought there was something very special about short people....
Perhaps she should play doubles tennis?
I'm happy to hear she's growing and healthy. I'd love to see some close up photos of her!
Good to hear Claire did well with her shots. I am dreading those. Aruelia's frequent glucose checks broke my heart in the hospital.
Post a Comment