The other day Claire told me to leave her room. 'Mommy get out, leave room'. Already with this? The previous evening she didn't want me to read a book to her, instead she wanted to look at the book herself. Our little girl is growing up so fast.
New developments:
- Can count to 11, but skips 4 every time.
- Has more words than I can count.
- Pretends to wash her dishes in her kitchen and wants to use a brush (apparently Pete must use a brush on a regular basis)
- Has picnic's with her Little People and various stuffed animals nearly every day.
- Has been riding her 'bike' with a little help from dad.
- Is into trains and was able to get up close and personal with a car at the tracks near our house last week. She likes to build choo-choo trains with her legos.
- Had her friends over last week and got to show off her pool and toys (imagine three toddlers running around in swim diapers and then later in water filled diapers).
- Loves to eat tomatoes from the garden. Makes sure I don't slip her any yellow ones, only the red ones.
- Has spent many hours at the park and has become very adept at slides, climbing and running.
- Climbs on everything. Everything. And I mean everything.
1 comment:
I just love her smile.
Post a Comment