Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Fun

The weather was fantastic this weekend. Nothing like mid-seventies and sun after a week of cold, rainy days.

I hit the Woodbury garage sales on Friday and came home with one big win. Claire scored a pair of Elmo slippers. She has been 'wearing' my slippers around the house and we've talked about finding a pair for her so this was a pretty good find on my part. Slippers + Elmo = one happy kid.

(the thumbs up was all her - no prompting from mom or dad)

Saturday we putzed around the house. Since it was such a nice day we washed the cars. Claire helped out her dad by rinsing as he washed.




FYI, the yellow 'water container' has been confiscated by Claire. It is no longer something I can use to spray nasty concoctions on the garden to keep the animals out. She uses it to clean her car, water the potted plants and spray the driveway. Someday, I might be able to use it again...

1 comment:

carrster said...

I love that pic with the Elmo slippers! Dahlia would be so jealous.