Last night Claire asked if she could go to sleep without wearing a diaper. The last several nights while getting her ready for bed I commented that someday soon she wouldn't need to wear a diaper to bed at night. It wasn't a big thing to me - just helping her get her head around it. In my mind we were still a couple months away from that day...
She made it through the night without and accident. But - she woke up in the middle of the night either from a nightmare or b/c she had to go potty. She was really worked up. Pete finally was able to get her to use the potty.
We'll see how it goes tonight.
Maybe I should do the same carefree way of suggesting that pretty soon she won't need to go poopy in the diaper. That battle still rages on.
1 comment:
I say GO FOR IT!
Post a Comment