Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's ELMO!!!

Ahhh... Elmo. Claire enjoys Sesame Street books and characters, Elmo's World DVDs and from time to time will sit through an episode of the show. Over time we have built up a good pile of Sesame Street stuffed animals for her use and she loves them all. Grover, Elmo and Abby are her favorites as of late. However, Ernie, Big Bird and Cookie hold special places in her heart.
This afternoon we attended a Sesame Street Live show and she had a blast. Her face lit up when the curtain went up and all the characters came out on stage. It was very neat to see her so happy. She was glued to the stage and wanted very much to touch one, however we were too high up.

Video of Claire dancing. Sorry it's sideways. I still cannot figure out how to get the video that I take in portrait to 'flip' to landscape when I pull them off. (Frustrating.)


1 comment:

Kate said...

Ohh! THe excitement!