Apparently I carry too much stuff to work with me (usually my gym bag, purse and laptop bag - yes, it is too much). Claire has noticed. She carried two lunch bags and my purse and suddenly announced she was going to work. Hmmm...
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Whoo-whoo!
For those of you who know my dad, know we grew up around train layouts. His grandkids are growing up with the same benefit. Claire inherited the Thomas set my nephews had built over the years. She loves herself some trains and her favorite shirt is the Thomas the train shirt her cousin Ryan used to wear all the time (another interesting thing about those two sharing a birthday). Pete and Claire recently visited the trains at Bandana Square and Claire had a great time.



Apparently I carry too much stuff to work with me (usually my gym bag, purse and laptop bag - yes, it is too much). Claire has noticed. She carried two lunch bags and my purse and suddenly announced she was going to work. Hmmm...
Apparently I carry too much stuff to work with me (usually my gym bag, purse and laptop bag - yes, it is too much). Claire has noticed. She carried two lunch bags and my purse and suddenly announced she was going to work. Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My dad has a whole model train set that we used to set up in the dining room every Christmas. I should ask him if we can do it next time I go home.
Hee hee - I love the pic of her imitating you! :) Amazing what they pick up, eh??
Post a Comment